Monday, February 6, 2012

Man, nothing like a public journal to make you realize how boring your life is.

Yet another week has gone by, and I still have changed nothing. I am undecided as to whether this is because I am just a lazy, non-dedicated person, or because my life really will never change........ Either way, nothing new to report.


Just as an academic update though, I will have taken 5 tests by the end of this week. Maybe all my calendars are wrong but I didn't think finals started until the end of April...... The life of a college junior;) Prayer that I would keep my head on straight would be greatly appreciated! 


Also prayer that the Lord would just sustain me. I have this tendency to just want to sleep all of the time of when things get to crazy and this seems to have started happening again. Any suggestions on how to deal would be appreciated as well. 


So, short, sweet and to the point seems  to be the theme today! Hopefully, something will have happened by this weekend. I'll type at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment