Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kimi Reed: The Remake

I have learned several things about myself in the last year or so that I can't say that I like all that much. For one thing, I try to do things on my own rather than rely on my Lord to handle them all. Pride, what can I say? Another (and be aware this is slightly pathetic and starkly honest, but it is not me whining, just stating some facts) is that I am deeply lonely. I have many friends and have been blessed with a great family which is why this bothers me, pure and simple. That and I perceive it as weakness;) Basically, it ALL comes back to pride for me and I want to make it right with my Lord.
Aside from this, I want to be healthy. I am currently 185lbs and can hardly run a mile. This is all going to change. God gave me this body to take care of and I am going to do it. I may be starting a bit late, but, you know what they say. I need to start taking care of myself so that I can have a sustainable lifestyle. Basically, I want energy levels that will raise my quality of life. I am starting this off by foregoing sugar for the four months (gulp), drinking more water, and running more. It's gonna be all about the cardio for the next two months. http://ittybitsofbalance.com/2011/07/13/beginners-running-interval-treadmill-workout/ <------- That's the website I am going to use for my running. As far as food goes, I am going to try and eat a lot of fruits and veggies and whole grains. I am not going to limit my food intake for the most part as that has only ever led me to failure.
Personally, I am going to let God lead me to be more loving. Because I have a hard time not being somewhat harsh, and really just petty.
I really believe there is more to life than what I have been doing with it and I am going to figure out what it is. No resolutions have I made, this is me simply taking charge of my life, by turning it over to God, lol.
Bear with me while I bare my life. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment